Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Big news!

Sorry for not blogging for so long. I've had my finger in a few pies, so to speak, and haven't been doing much card making lately. That's about to change though because I've made a big decision that will mean I'll be doing a lot more crafting soon.

I've taken the plunge and decided to become a Demonstrator for 'Stampin' Up!' products. If you haven't heard of them, you soon will as i'll be showcasing plenty of cards and papercraft techniques using SU! stamps and card/papers. I'm hoping to be running classes in Loughborough from June, which is really exciting (and just a bit scary!). In order to be a 'demo' I'll be focusing on SU! products and in line with that I'll be setting up a new blog. I'll post a link here as soon as it's set up so you can take a look and hopefully follow me in my new creative journey :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Stampin' Up! demo.... know I will be following your new creative journey for sure......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I looked at doing it but was a bit too scared to take the plunge! Hope it goes really well for you and looking forward to seeing the new blog.

    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caz (and Amanda!). The new blog can be seen here...
    http://thepapercraftsessions.blogspot.com/

    ...but it's a little bare at the moment.

    ReplyDelete