Thursday, 10 June 2010

Seeing Red

I saw the bizarrest thing today while sat in my car. A man dressed in red shoes, white socks, red leggings, red shorts and a red hoody. His hands and face were painted a sort of pale bluey grey colour. He'd also got mud all up the back of his leggings and shorts. This was around midday and he was just walking up the street. I was so intrigued that, once i'd finished my phone call, I followed him. Just as weirdly, he turned a corner and disappeared! The only explaination I can come up with is that he was at a football party the night before and had painted his face blue and white and dressed in red to represent the union jack. Then, he'd gotten so pissed he'd fallen over in the mud and been rained on so his face paint had run. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment