Monday, 30 August 2010

Another one...

Another card for another two challenges. The Some Odd Girl Digital Stamps 'Style Challenge #6 - Sketch Time'



and Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #47 - orange, blue & brown.

I found these colours a real challenge but I took inspiration from the 'Dancin' Mae' digistamp from Some Odd Girl and went for a retro disco feel. I used some 70's style printed paper and printed the sentiment I'd created in Word using the font 'Curlz MT'. A freebie digistamp from Tiffany Doodles Mae and the sentiment are coloured using Promarkers.

Here's the result...

10 comments:

  1. sweet card, thanks for joining in with our colour challenge this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Your sentiment works really well with Dancin' Mae! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is "groovy!" thanks for playing at Some odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you totally nailed the 70's disco look here .Love what you did with Mae and the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at SOME ODD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! Great job with Dancin' Mae! Thanks for playing with us Odd Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great job with the sketch! That is one of my fave images! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a groovy card. You did a great job with the sketch too. Thanks for playing with us Odd Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! Dancin' Mae looks groovy- thanks for playing with all of us at Some Odd Girl!!

    ReplyDelete