Tuesday, 3 August 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC40

This week's PDCC is 'A Splash of Colour'...



That basically means that the card has to be black and white with a splash of colour - in this case, Green.

I have love love loved this challenge! It gave me the perfect excuse to use my new stamp set, Circle Circus from Stampin' Up! I decided to use one of the larger circle designs and stamp it repeatedly in black onto white card. I then added decoration to each circle with green marker pen and finished them off with a touch of crystal bling to make it extra special. I cut out each design and placed them on white card using foam pads to create a 3D look. A simple sentiment, printed in green, completes this striking card.





Very proud of this one :D

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful entry for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe : ) So glad to have you back with us : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, fun design! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea--circles that are black and white with a hint of green! LOOOOOOVE this card--might have to CASE it:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely graphic design. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so you should be it is scrummy. Do you sell your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks. I hadn't even thought about selling my cards to be honest as i've only just started making them. If you would like me to make you one in a similar design (I can do different highlight colours / sentiments) just drop me a line at rozelle6@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stylish, modern and classy too - You are the new Queen of Craft in our family :o) Really well done chick.xxxx

    ReplyDelete