Friday, 30 July 2010

A couple more challenge entries

I decided to try and make a card that I could enter into two different blog challenges. This helped me a lot as it gave me a strong direction to go in. The two challenges were:-

SimonSaysStamps Challenge - Going Dotty
and
Get Sketchy challenge #49

As the title suggests, the SimonSays challenge was to use dots, dots and more dots! The Get Sketchy challenge was to layout your card like the sketch below.



My entry was this card...



*Fingers crossed!*

7 comments:

  1. These are some seriously awesome dots!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many different spots and dots! Great take on the sketch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card-great colors! I'm a sucker for polka dots. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card design- really fresh and funky :o) xxxx

    ReplyDelete