
These colours made me think of some photos I had of Phoebe in a gorgeous purple stripy outfit so I decided to make a scrapbook layout.
Unfortunately, my camera has made the lime green look yellow on this photo, but I promise it is lime green!

Apologies for not cropping all my rubbish out of the pic - time is short and the deadline is tonight!
Glad you made the deadline! Wonderful layout - cute pictures. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
ReplyDeleteOkay you made the dealine and that is what counts...love the layout you did...what a little cutie.
ReplyDeleteconnie paxman
Such a sweet layout and what a little cutie! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it before the deadline--what a fun LO!! I love those pics--what a sweet little one:) This color combo is perfect with this LO!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)
ReplyDeleteAdorable Layout! Glad you were able to get your project at the PDCC! Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little one to use photos of. I think it's fun to see other people's workspaces, so I like your photo. Thanks for playing at the playdate cafe :)
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see that someone else has a table like mine. I tidied up for my studio shots, but you should see it when I haven't tidied up!! Love your layout, such a cutie too! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see a Real life space and not something staged. Some people are far too concerned with how they appear to others and need to loosen up.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout too :o) xxxx