Saturday, 24 July 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC39

Second challenge for today is the Play Date Cafe Challenge #39. This week's colours were inspired by The Russell Court Hotel in Dublin. A contemporary mix of beige, white, black and grey.



I visited Dublin, back in my youth, and the centre on a Saturday night is like one big party. Drinking seemed to be the activity of choice for the majority of people and so it made sense to incorporate this into my entry...



Although it was a simple card to make, I just selected sections of papers to make each border and added die-cuts and a stamp), I think it does the job nicely.

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card to go along with both the Colors and the Theme! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the colors and the photos. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I want to party:) Great job at the color combo:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, and great use of the colour combo too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, my husband says I can buy another stamp- if it's of a beer mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun entry for this week's challenge...so glad to have you play with us in The Cafe .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pah, this is nothing like my old hallway or kitchen- it's cool- silly moo :oP
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete