There are some brilliant blog challenges around at the moment and I've been really inspired to create some new cards. The amount of new craft stuff I've bought recently may've also had something to do with my urge to get crafty :D
First off is a double challenge, using the sketch from Get Sketchy Card Challenge #57 and the colour palette from The Play Date Cafe PDCC48.
I used a digi image, Tiny Tia from Some Odd Girl and coloured each one using Promarkers. The buttons were from Stampin' Up! and I stamped them with a silver inkpad. The ribbon was also from SU! and the (slightly wonky) sentiment is from SU! set 'Something Sweet'.




Cute image, she looks great on the lime green! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card! Love that sketch--and the way your little girl is placed in each circle:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the fun design. Glad you joined us at the PDCC this week.
ReplyDelete