Wednesday, 19 May 2010

First treats purchased!!!

Buoyed by my early success, I've allowed myself to buy some bee-yew-tee-ful goodies from the amazing website, www.wysterialane.co.uk

Cotton Dawn scarf in cream


Fig & Pink Cedar Candle in handpainted glass


Pampering in Progress door sign

They have a £10 off voucher on their home page at the mo so I got all three items for less than £20! Bargain :D

I also got another survey invitation after i'd blogged last night, so that's another £4 in the kitty.

I have another lampworker interested in my glass odd lots, which should result in another boost to the fund of over £20 *fingers crossed*.

I'm loving this - i'm clearing out things I no longer want and being able to buy gorgeous new things guilt-free.

New total, allowing for treats bought, and not including pending glass sales = £91


No comments:

Post a Comment