Managed to paint my nails for the first time in months today. I've got the most perfect summer colour from Nails Inc called Knightsbridge.

Photo (c) Toby Woo
It's a lovely coral pink and i've decided i'm going to fly in the face of fashion faux pas and paint my toenails the same colour tonight :)
One of the best things about living in a University town (especially a uni famed for its sports sciences) is the abundance of fit young men to ogle (a married woman is still allowed to look!). I was driving along today and saw a guy walking with his back to me. He was wearing black jeans, a black singlet (or 'wifebeater' top) and a hat with earflaps, like a Deerstalker but in plain black with a fleece lining. I have no idea if this sort of outfit is fashionable at the mo but I was struck by how damned sexy it looked! I couldn't see the guy's face but it didn't matter, it was the way he wore it.
Anyway, enough of that. Back to the money saving! I'm thrilled that my latest glass sale ended up being £50. I hadn't planned to sell that much, but I realised that there were other colours I could happily pare down. That brings the new total to £141.
I've also worked out that I can recycle my old mobile for £10, which would take me all the way to my target. Now if I could only find it...

*Edited ticker to reflect that the last survey I did turned out to be an unpaid one. Ah well.*
No comments:
Post a Comment