
I've followed Sketch 72 from Sweet Sketch Wednesday and used the colours Red, Brown and Cream as set by For Fun Challenges.
I'm also entering Emma's challenge over at the CES Challenge Blog, which is to create a male birthday card.
Here's my card...
I used ProMarkers to colour in Billy and to add the dots & dashes borders. The 'rockstar' letters and background paper behind Billy were freebies from Shabby Princess. The stamped greeting, metal tag and cardstock were all from Stampin' Up!

Hi your card is so cute, I just love your image (I know my son would also love it)!!! Great colours and a great Masculine Card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and good luck.
ReplyDeleteKathie SSW
Wow, what a nice male card! I love the image. Your husband will love this great card! I really like that metal button you used. Thanks for joining us!
ReplyDeleteNancy SSW
Precious! I love the image and the way you colored him in. It's just adorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable and perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at For Fun Challenges!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome rock star! Your husband should really love this card! I like your metal tag! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! My Hubby would love that image too as he's a guitar nut too, bless him, since having kids he never get to plug into the amplifier anymore! I bet the neighbours are much happier though!
ReplyDeleteHope Mr Moo has an moo-velous day!
Linds x
What a wonderful card for a male. Love you you colored your rock star. Thanks for palying along @ SSW!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The colors are wonderful and I love your metal embellishment - I am sure he will love it too! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
That is rock star colored hair - great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeletePeace & Luv,
Jeannie
This is so cute. Great job. I’m so glad you joined the For Fun Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteAmelia x
Great card, love that image :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
x
This is so cool.... it rocks! Wonderful image ....and I love the colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at For Fun.... come back again! (Happy Birthday Mr LittleMoo!)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card with your sweet rock star!! Love the colors.So happy to have you playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card! Someone's going to be a very happy rockstar when they receive it. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol
ReplyDeleteGreat guy card! Such a cool image & beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)
ReplyDeleteGenevieve.
So adorable! Cute image! Wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges! Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge!
ReplyDelete~Hugs~Kym