Saturday, 2 October 2010

What a hoot!

I tried paper piecing for the first time today and I *think* it was a success :D

What sparked me into trying it was the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #78 which is sponsored this week by Pink Cat Studio, one of my fave providers of digi stamps. The inspiration this week was the following pic...


As Pink Cat Studio sell the most adorable paper piecing template called Cuddles the Owl, I thought it only fitting that I should use that for my card. The result was this little number...


I'm really pleased with him. The background is a digipaper from Shabby Princess and the Owl was hand cut from offcuts of various cardstock/papers.


2 comments:

  1. So Cute! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute and you did a great job with your paper piecing. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete